M151A2 Info

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 08:47:18 PDT

Greetings gang! I've suddenly or not to suddenly take a real liking to the
M151 vehicles, especially the M151A2 with ROPS. Seems like every time I swap
vehicles they are getting smaller. Anyway, what should I be looking for overall
in this series? I'm guessing rust is the biggest thing. Next, does anybody
know of a real project laying around? I'm strapped for currency right now more
so than time, so a long term project is best. How bout it Hankie? Still got a
shop full of project M151s?
Kenny (S FLA)
(LOL thermometer at the bank read 101 degrees at 930am)