cable slaves

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 15:00:19 PDT

Dey outlawed dat 'round here wit sum kinda proclamashun....

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:29:43 -0400
From: m35products <m35prod@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [MV] need nato cable

I believe that Amnesty International has come down pretty hard on anyone
possessing a cable slave. I was once a cable splicer, and FELT like a slave,
at times. But then a paycheck would miraculously appear, and I would feel
better. I'm sorry, what was the question, again? apb