Deuce carrying capacity

From: peter zimbelman (peterz@dnet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 17:23:44 PDT

I'm wanting to haul water and Norwesco has two tanks that would fill my
requirements on price & dimentions. One is 1250 gal. & the other is 1500
gal. and IS preferred IF the M35 will haul it short distances (less than one
mile) at 5 - 10 mph.
http://www.norwesco.com/Index.cfm?Section=LST&Page=LST04

The 1500 gal. tank weighs 650#. Water @ 8.34#/gal. x 1500 = 12,510 + 650 =
13,160# total weight.

Has anyone consistently hauled this much? I accidently had 15,400# in gravel
once & didn't realize it until I got the dray bill, but that was once. Your
opinions please????? What is the MOST you ever hauled?

Pete Zimbelman peterz@dnet.net Robbinsville, NC 28771