[MV] Cabinet

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 19:15:19 PDT

Does the old MilVeh world encompass something like a safe, or gun
cabinet? I find I've picked up an expensive habit while disabled. I
started collecting Armagnacs while laid up. As I dip into this well
rarely the bottles are multiplying. I've considered buying a gun
cabinet, but would rather use something 'green'.
It would have to be impossible for one person to pick up and carry, yet
be amenable to having some sort of shelving placed inside it. And have a
decent locking mechanism of course.

Many Thanks

      Paul
      '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion