Re: [MV] Thanks Dixie Division MVPA for Convention Job welldone!!!!

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 13:40:59 PDT

Jeff,

I noticed from Tuesday at noon when I showed up until Saturday at noon when
I had to leave that your wife and you were running around "Getting the Job
Done" the entire time, even your daughter did her part helping out. I can
tell that she will be an outstanding leader one day.

Lets not forget to mention Matt Brown. He worked his buns off helping with
the frustrating traffic wanting to park everywhere except where they were
supposed to. He also was great helping me make sure all the battery cables
were safely removed from the batteries of the show vehicles. I enjoyed
working with you Matt.

Sonny