Re: [MV] Deuce carrying capacity

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 13:28:53 PDT

Paul,

We will, once again, have to agree to disagree. I believe that this list,
does in fact, want to know fact from fiction and that is the only reason I
responded to your post, yes, your post Paul, you posted first, remember?
The Army maintenance system is NOT, for the most part, the way you portray
it to be and I will leave it at that. It is sad that you had no good
leadership, you may have made it a career. You seem to have a lot of
ambition. I would be willing to bet that you had all the attributes of an
outstanding soldier. The folks in leadership positions let you down Mr.
Thomas.

This is the second time in as many weeks that you and I have had
disagreements, remember the other one? That was when I responded to a post
that you made about politics, matter of fact, I believe it was about our
Commander in Chief, wasn't it Paul? My response brought back all kinds of
name calling from you if I remember correctly. I think you started out your
email to me by telling me to "Eat you" and went on to call me an "Old Fart"
That jog your memory? My response after that was to bid you a "Good Day
which I do now.

Sonny