Re: [MV] Deuce carrying capacity

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 21:02:29 PDT

Having done my tour in the Marine Corps, I have no knowledge of how the Army
does there maintenance. It appears that Sonny has acquired a wealth of
knowledge about the
Army's system of maintenance. It could very well be that it is the
best way to organize a
maintenance program.

That being said, I fail to see the logic in trying to cut down a list
member who was merely
depicting his experience in Korea.

That is all I am going to say about this thread.
Over and out.

Bruce MVPA 23824