M706 - V100

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 15:03:49 PDT

Oh Great MV Guru's.... a friend of mine has located what we believe to
be an M706 (v100?). My quick research online has uncovered a little
about them, but I am looking to know more. This model has the Chrysler
361 in it. How much roughly does it weigh? #'s I have found seem to be
more for the model with the diesel engine in it. Also, what type of
brake system do they have? Is it the air/hydraulic like the deuce? Does
it have power steering? Is it possible to flat tow one at slow speeds
with a deuce for 15-20 miles? Any one have TM's for such a beast in pdf
format? It seems that I may have gotten myself elected for helping to
move it, and it is very possibly worth my while. Any thoughts on the
project are welcome... :-)

Thanks
Mike