Misc M35(a2) parts wanted - mostly axle related, also LDS turbo

From: Robert Ternes (racecadet@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 16:32:53 PDT

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some 2.5 and 5 ton parts to round out
a couple of projects.

- a complete set of lugnuts from a project. If anyone
has 12 R and 12 L hand lugnuts, that would work. I
have a pair of the m35 axles without lugnuts, and I
want to use the exact mil ones, same as my M35. Petty
but someone might have these sitting around for a
song. :)

- one to a few PTO or front axle driveshafts. I'd
prefer to get these local, somewhere within the
Colorado area, if only to save on shipping. These get
heavy.

- if anyone has any u-jointed axle shafts for the
front 2.5 ton axle, I'd also be interested in what you
have.

- finally, I am looking long term for the turbo for a
5 ton. It is my understanding that the intake changes
slightly for the 5 ton v. 2.5 ton. Basically I want to
convert my LDT to an LDS, so I'm looking for the parts
to make that happen. If you happen to live near Hooks,
TX, and want to get the LDS block currently on Gov
Liquidation and ship me the turbo and intake, that's
what I need. You can keep and eBay the air pump. :)

This is sort of a laundry list, but I'm looking to get
these items in the next few months. If you have any of
the above, please reply back with your location and
desired price and I'll get back to you with a decision
of whether it fits in my budget or not. Thanks in
advance for any reply.

Cheers
Bob Ternes
Boulder, CO