Re: [MV] Levels of Maintenance

From: Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 17:17:29 PDT

Bob,

First of all, welcome to the MV list, it is a pleasure to have you join our
ranks. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you or the informative post; I think that most of us appreciate such
information here on the list. If not, there is always the >delete< key.

Since you are an afficionado of rare WWII modifications, I just gotta ask
you some questions re: the main pic on your website:

1>Was the hood ornament an official accessory? If so, do you have the
stock#? I don't recall having seen that particular option before.

2> Do you have any pics of the data plate for the hood ornament? Judging by
the picure, it must be mounted in a very secure location.

All kidding aside, thanks for yet another very informative website to help
all of us out, and thank you for your service in the USAF. I was a poor
dumb Seabee for 8yrs, so I can appreciate what it took to make 20+ in any
branch.

T. Bones Morris