Re: [MV] M3A4 Airborne hand cart

From: 52m37@charter.net
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 15:18:24 PDT

Jeff:
 What a great find!
I can't help with the wheel but there is a good photo on one in Gary
Howard's book, AMERICA'S FINEST. On pages132 and 133. I can photocopy and
send to you if you want. You might also be able to get photos from the
National Archives or the US Quatermaster Museum.

There are several web sites for WWII Airborne also. If I find any other info
I will pass it along.
Hal