RE: [MV] Levels of Maintenance

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 18:31:35 PDT

While I can't speak directly to how it's getting done downrange I know
what you describe is how we operated many times in the DS maintenance Set I
used to help run.
We supported an armor BN and a heavy Cav troop. On occasion the
organisational
mechanic's worked on direct support jobs and my DS mechanics did GS and or
rebuild/fabrication to get a tank or trunk back on line.
Much of our rebuild work was turret componants.