RE: [MV] New Email Problem

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 18:31:32 PDT

Some ISP are using software like this to try and cut the SPAM load to their
subscribers.
Unfortunately it places the burden on the sender. The person using this CAN
go in and pre-approve addresses. One would think that someone starting to
use such a service would take the time to set it up properly so all the
other members of the lists they subsrcibe to would not be Spammed.
If I were a list owner still, methinks the offending subscriber would find
themselves unsubsribed.

Earthlink is another ISP offering such software.

l=bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>*

While I apologize for this one-time minor inconvenience, this sytem will
assist me in more rapidly responding to your future e-mails while
eliminating the growing problem of spam that confronts each of us.

© 2002 Quik Internet. All rights reserved.

<http://www.quik.com> Need more information on Quik Cop
or Quik Internet? Click here <http://www.quik.com>.