M-37 Sputtering continues

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 13:10:47 PDT

Well list, I have changed the rotor, points, condenser, COIL, all vac
tubes/connections seem tight. The single adjust screw on the carb does
nothing.. it has 5 gal of fresh gas..

I fear a carb issue... (of which I know nothing about fixing).. with the
coil I got a carb rebuild kit just for the L of it.. Damn there sure are a
schmitt load of little parts in that thing. It may well be an internal
setting adjustment which one of my local pals seems to know how to do.

I doubt that hitting it with a stick would help any other suggestions?

Thanks in advane listers for all you suggestions.

Daryl

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups – now 2 months
FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/