Re: [MV] Off Topic: Nat'l Guard Redeployment

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 11:48:08 PDT

>I agree fully but I think you left one important thing out, export every
>single Muslim and not allow one more on our soil in addition to what you
>said.

Great idea! Why not get rid of all the Latinos and Blacks too since we
all know they are responsible for a huge amount of the domestic crimes
(which are far more likely to impact us than terrorism) and do nothing
but sit around on welfare when they aren't doing drive bys. Oh, and how
about getting rid of those sneaky little Asians because of what they are
doing to our manufacturing way of life. And while we are at it, let's
get rid of the Jews. I mean, after all they killed Christ and all that.
Those disgusting homos are obviously on the list too. I'm sure I missed
a bunch more, but it would be a good start.

Yup, life would be so much better in a free society if we just got rid of
everybody we didn't like based on their religion, color of their skin, or
any other reason we can come up with regardless of what they have done.
Better yet, let's put them into camps and not let them threaten us from
afar either. Yeah... that would be so cool.

And some are ignorant enough to think that Fascism could never happen in
the US...

Steve