Re: [MV] Off Topic: Nat'l Guard Redeployment

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 13:05:13 PDT

Steve Grammont wrote:

>And some are ignorant enough to think that Fascism could never happen in
>the US...
>
>Steve

Steve,
We've already GOT "Fascism" in the US- the ONLY difference is, they
dropped the Swastikas in favor of enforcing "political correctness", and
this time the Jews aren't the so-called "Untermensch". But between the
"PATRIOT Act" and the ongoing attempts at cultural genocide against
Southerners and Christians, our rights have taken a beating thanks to
BOTH of the major parties.

Besides, last time I checked, 9/11 wasn't perptrated by American Blacks,
Jews, Latinos, Asians- or those "evil" White Southerners, even!!! And
every time I see film footage of Muslims in AMERICA and otherwise who
went out and celebrated those beheadings, and then participated in mobs
that drag the bodies of the dead- OUR DEAD- through the streets, then
when I hear the Politically Correct crowd condemning US for "hate
mongering" because we want to fight back, not even by killing their
people, but by merely destroying some buildings that THEY value, then
forgive me if I fail to be too moved. Either we need to fight it to
WIN, or we need to declare victory and come home. But as far as
"fighting Fascism" goes, the biggest Fascists I see in our country today
are not Bush and the Empire-building Neocons; its Michael Moore and the
Political Correctness crowd that are the worst enemies of freedom. We
need to get some other choice. No, we need to MAKE some other choice
for our leadership, and soon, or we'll ALL wind up the "untermensch" in
our own country.