Re: [MV] Off Topic: Nat'l Guard Redeployment

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 13:42:38 PDT

At 3:05 PM -0500 7/4/04, J Travis wrote:

>Steve,
>We've already GOT "Fascism" in the US- the ONLY
>difference is, they dropped the Swastikas in
>favor of enforcing "political correctness", and
>this time the Jews aren't the so-called
>"Untermensch". But between the "PATRIOT Act"
>and the ongoing attempts at cultural genocide
>against Southerners and Christians, our rights
>have taken a beating thanks to BOTH of the major
>parties.

Huh? Culterual Genocide against the South? Last I
checked some aspects of our region has been
growing. Case in point, NASCAR.

>Besides, last time I checked, 9/11 wasn't
>perptrated by American Blacks, Jews, Latinos,
>Asians- or those "evil" White Southerners,
>even!!! And every time I see film footage of
>Muslims in AMERICA and otherwise who went out
>and celebrated those beheadings, and then
>participated in mobs that drag the bodies of the
>dead- OUR DEAD- through the streets, then when I
>hear the Politically Correct crowd condemning US
>for "hate mongering" because we want

I dunno, the two that I work with have been
pretty non-plussed about the extremeists. One is
a woman that works in a position that she'd be
barred from in the more conservative islamic
nations. I expect the majority of the American
Muslims have a very strong clue about the US
being a better option than a state ruled by
Sharii and church police.

--
--
Ryan Gill              rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |                   |         -==----
   |s|\        /|s|   |s|/BSV 575\|s|   |x|-\|     |/-|x|
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)