Re: [MV] Off Topic: Nat'l Guard Redeployment

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 23:33:49 PDT

Ida, you gave up that 'right' when you joined this list and started
pretending to be a Nobel savior then advised us ' in private ' how you
were the United States sole repository of proper decorum.

I have not read whatever argument this part of the thread is over, but
as it's originator I would appreciate it if you would burn your bloody
soap box. You ENJOY arguing with people.

Ok, we do at times as well. However we don't invoke a higher authority
when we do ( God, The Army, A diet that actually works.. ). We ( for the
most part: RAM I'm not sure about... ) invoke logic, or what works.

I'm certain there is a nice retired old farts list somewhere on line
when will appreciate your starting fights with half the people you meet.
Having lurked here for a few years I do not believe this is that place.

Peace out Ida

      Paul

Mr Bloom,

You jumped me with uncalled for garbage and then told me to shut up. I
said we could email privately and then you come back to the forum and
accuse me of taking you to task on a public arena? Something is wrong
with this picture. I have nothing further to say to you, but I will post
to the forum when I get good and ready to.

Sonny