Re: [MV] MV Posts

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:20:16 PDT

Fred,

I didn't realize I started an argument. Maybe in your spare time you could
research that and address the one who did. I thought I only exercised my
freedom of expression, sorry you didn't like the truth.

On the fuel subject, I would agree on anything that would help a situation
but if they did what you mentioned I'm just wondering where the vehicles got
their fuel from out on the road? Maybe they were a local outfit and had
their fuel in their own tanks.

Sonny
PPPPPPP