Re: [MV] MV Posts

From: notmanr7@comcast.net
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 16:54:26 PDT

Okay here's one that has nothing to do with politics and hopefully it is okay to ask.

I am finishing up a book on the T-84J transmission. How to trouble shoot and repair it.
Basically it is done but I would like to add some pictures of the various versions.
Specifically, I need a picture of the Bantam BRC version. The MA side shifting version.
The 3/4 quart capacity version with the drain plugs on the drivers side (already have one
with the plugs on the passenger side) and also one of the "H" capacity. Shots out of the
vehicle would be best...but I will take what I can get.

Just in case you don't know - The T-84J was used in the standardized (and Bantam/MA)
WW2 1/4-ton jeep.

The pictures aren't really critical to completing my book but it would be a nice touch and
I would of course credit you as the source (assuming you have the rights to the picture).

And for my second request--if you have pictures of broken, abused, or worn T-84J parts
that would be great too. I have some of the parts but if you have a worn out stick shift,
second and third gear.

Thanks.

Bob n>
www.42fordgpw.com