Re: [MV] Two questions... M35A2 tow bar and DOT 5 brake fluid

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 19:52:23 PDT

I would ( as have others ) strongly avise against towing with ANY size
pickup. Bear in mind you are going to be moving a 13,500 lb. vehicle
with a 6,000 lb pickup. While I am sure the pickup will PULL the duece,
how are you going to STOP it? Not a chance in he-- in an emergency and
not very safely in any case.

Be safe and get it towed or transported. That way you'll be around to
enjoy driving the duece when it's ready.

Frank Cox
USAF, 'Nam 1966
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW