Re: [MV] Two questions... M35A2 tow bar and DOT 5 brake fluid

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 22:40:30 PDT

Also it would be helpful to know the route this tow is going to cover - so I
can be sure to be somewhere else...

In short this is very dangerous undertaking - I have towed M35s with
towbar, it made the M35 I was towing with hard to control, perhaps why
military says the towed vehicle should have a driver in it. M35 behaved
when towed by M139 and by 5 ton wrecker.

Everette