Re: [MV] Two questions... M35A2 tow bar and DOT 5 brake fluid

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 23:26:06 PDT

Alex, the big question is where are you? I'm sure there is somebody on this
list that might be close enough to lend a hand. I can tell you that I have done
the towbar/pickup thing before. I've lived to tell about it and I advise
against it too. I've towed deuces with deuces too. This is a little better but the
follower still doesn't like to follow in a turn. If you are near West Palm
Beach, I'll move your truck for you.
Kenny