TM Search

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:56:30 PDT

Hey gang, I'm looking for info on a TM. Since I can't find my own copy of TM
9-2330-238-14 for the 6 Ton expandible semi trailer, I was going to print one
off of the manual on PDF. If anybody has this manual I just need the
dimensions of it. My -10 manuals for the CUCV and Deuce are smaller than 8 1/2 X 11.
I would like it to at least appear right. Even though I have the manual in
PDF, I would like a hard copy. If anybody has an ORIGINAL for sale, I'm buying!
Kenny