Re: [MV] Off Topic (M151?)

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:59:11 PDT

Hi Ken and Dick
I think you are correct Ken. I would say it is fine to tow with a tow
bar at reasonable MV speeds. Some vehicles like the Humvee say 30 miles
at 30 MPH max. Over that and they want the driveshafts disconnected.
But on the MUTT it had no such warnings. I ussually tie the wheel
straight ahead for peace of mind also. I know it will track OK but just
the same .......

As far as disengaging the fron drive, just moving the transfer lever
will do that for you to the OUT position.

Later
Glenn