RE: [MV] singled out M35-speedometer correction

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 14:16:52 PDT

John

I cleaned out my local surplus yard finding my set.
They all have 52' stamped in them and are riveted.
This leads me to believe they are indeed rather rare.
I don't think it would be too hard to take the regular
wheels to a good welding shop and have the centers cut
and rewelded. As far as a pattern I couldn't offer
much help but I'd grab a Military Vehicles Magazine
and start calling around.

Good luck

Marc

--- John Brian Seeling <JBSeeling@cox-internet.com>