RE: [MV] TM Search

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 15:04:19 PDT

Speaking of TM searches. What happen to this joker and MILDOCs. They renewed
my subscription by paypal and when I log on its a you need to renew your
subscription. I've been emailing this dude Jim Newton for a while now with
no responses. Anyone get straightened out with them that was having
problems?

Brian in NC

>From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
>Subject: [MV] TM Search
>Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:56:30 EDT
>
>Hey gang, I'm looking for info on a TM. Since I can't find my own copy of
>TM
>9-2330-238-14 for the 6 Ton expandible semi trailer, I was going to print
>one
>off of the manual on PDF. If anybody has this manual I just need the
>dimensions of it. My -10 manuals for the CUCV and Deuce are smaller than 8
>1/2 X 11.
>I would like it to at least appear right. Even though I have the manual in
>PDF, I would like a hard copy. If anybody has an ORIGINAL for sale, I'm
>buying!
>Kenny

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx