Re: [MV] singled out M35-speedometer correction

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 15:29:46 PDT

jatonka@telenet.net Send an email to John Tennis, who makes custom (wide)
wheels for military trucks using stock wheels that have been modified. I
have just taken delivery of a set of 7 and they are magnificent. He is the
man who is making winch shear pins, cab heater brackets (the
impossible-to-find ones) and fiberglass hard tops for the M-series trucks.
He is always swamped with orders, but the wait is worth it.

Arthur (the other one)