Re: [MV] [Politics] was: [MV] why I choose to unsubscribe

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 17:19:09 PDT

Terry,

You have just committed the cardinal sin. I made a post a few days ago in
support of our Commander in Chief and received more hate emails both on and
off the list than I could tell you about in an hour, including one that the
police is looking in to right now.

This list seems to have more than its share of Liberals, some even say in
these mails that they are "Republican" so go figure!

You read the ones where I was called the bad names and told to shut up?
Certain ones can post what they wish but others can't and I haven't figured
out the click yet.

Sonny