Was Tea under armour - now exposing a thief

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 09:51:48 PDT

Robert Soar wrote:

> To go off a slight tangent but, hopefully, remain on an MV topic, there
> are various stories (probably apochryphal) about the squaddies feeding
> habits.

Hello Bob you thieving Git - still selling stuff you stole off other
peoples web sites?

Don't bother bleating as our day in court for copyright will come
shortly and you will be receiving the appropriate summons at both
Sidlesham Close and JJ's cafe.

For anyone who is baffled by this or has bought one of his CDs go look at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481876950

and then take a look at the Ferret Heaven web site

http://www.ferretscoutcar.info/

BTW Doug he also does a Saracen CD which has a lot of your stuff on it
as well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2241925147

--
TTFN