Re: [MV] Vandalism to Military Vehicle

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 15:04:30 PDT

Dave, that is why I have a cut off switch in a hidden place on my truck,
and only invite people into my house that will respect my wishes. If
they don't, they are (not so) politely invited out - pronto. The same
goes for sitting in the truck. I put up a boarding ladder, and open the
cab doors, and invite the kids to play with the 50 cal. However, there
is absolutely no touching of any switches allowed, period. I tell them
that if they are caught, not only will they be taken out of my truck,
they will also have to leave the grounds. It's worked at every show but
one, where someone unscrewed the end caps from the sight on my M-16. Now
the sight is useless. :-(

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator