Re: [MV] Vandalism to Military Vehicle

From: C M Barber (cmbtowtoo@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 19:33:00 PDT

How about a PS after the good MV content. That way the political guys
can get the stuff his chest and get his .02 cents worth in. It may keep
more MV owners hanging out on the list. After all they have stacks of MV
stuff and the info that most of us are here for. Chuck
PS. That was my .02 cents worth
(after inflation was figgered in, using the new math)
Still got the 3 single 20" wheels with good tires etc to get rid of.