Re: [MV] Weare NH show??

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 10:10:07 PDT

Last weekend in July

http://www.mvmvc.org/wearerally.htm

I usually have a vend spot and a camp site. Ask for Ronzo at the reg tent,
they'll very quickly point you in the right direction hoping you are there
to kill me and rid the club of a two legged, upright, talking simulacrum of
an anal cyst..... ;-)
    At my vend site there is usually a white board maintained for folks to
leave messages for each other. Try not to bother the missus unless you want
to swap cash for my dispensable junk you just gotta have, cause she gets a
mite testy after 3 hours or so in the sun and dust.
    Otherwise, scheduling a meeting time/place is usually difficult due to
conflicts with trail rides/swim runs/fun rides/bargain hunting etc. But you
could try 1200 hours at the MVMVC Comm. truck (Hankies M109) across from the
reg tent or Dr. Deuces display of "How to pilfer WWII cannons for display
purposes at rallies" that he sets up each year across from the reg
tent...hard to miss, being right at the entry point....