Re: [MV] Weare NH show??

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 12:41:05 PDT

As Ronzo stated both he and I will be there.
Do you really need anyone else...?

I will have a bright lime green hat on and I believe
so will Ron.

Ronzo will be there with 2-3 HMVs. I will be there
with 10 or more (HMVs willing). Hankie with his
M109 ifn he gets his airpack installed...

If you haven't been there before, we will have about
150 HMVs on display for the rally. A field full of
vendors and generally friendly HMV collectors make
this a must attend event this summer. John Bench, noted
long time collector from NJ says Weare and Aberdeen
are the only 2 rallies worth going to on the east coast!

Gates open on Thursday AM.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce