Re: [MV] M35A2 Brake Booster switch swap to new style.

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 08:08:22 PDT

Hi Tony,

While I'm not an expert ( ex = has been & spert = drip under pressure.
hmmm ), the wires remain the same just hook up to the new switch. The
switch resembles the hyd. switch but is a different part number. I think
I saw reference to the change in one of the TM's. Don't remember which
one. If I recall correctly there are other parts involved in the change
also. I'm sure others will post about this.

The referenced safety issue concerns the switch diaphram leaking brake
fluid in some cases, causing a loss of fluid in the master cylinder.

Hope this helps,

Frank Cox
USAF, 'Nam 1966
MVPA 14530