Re: [MV] M35A2 Brake Booster switch swap to new style.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 08:17:42 PDT

Hi there. Thank you for the reply. You are correct, it's a complete kit with a plug where the old switch used to be and elbows etc. I just wasn't sure about the wiring, I do see 2 connectors on a note that I found but it didn't say that they were the same removed from the old switch, but I would think that they have to be.
I also didn't know the possibility level of the old switch failing in such a way...

Tony