FYI forwarded to list

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 21:01:11 PDT

The information below was sent to me from the web page host of the
American Soldier Timeline, the event that the convoy visited in Delaware
on the way back from Aberdeen. If you have gear that you would like to
buy, sell or trade this might be a good resource, once it gets popular.
Bruce

Starting today you can sell or trade EXCESS militaria-related items on
our FORUM page for FREE. Kinda like ebay with no charge.
www.AmericanSoldierTimeline.org/forums
Witnessing all the paraphenalia at AST gave me an idee. On our Forum
starting today there will be an opportunity for ALL reenactors globally
to SELL or TRADE their EXCESS militaria-related items. I can well
imagine many of you have items that are dust collectors.
- This is completely FREE. No fee. No commission. No nothin' to AST or
anyone else.
- We request that the items are hobby related.
- List the item, put up a pix if available.
- Set your price and terms or perhaps what you would be looking for in a
trade.
- AST takes no responsibility for any part of the transaction.
I am sending this message to the hundreds of email addresses I have
gleaned over 2 years. Please do the same. This is a pretty cool service.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator