Re: [MV] unsafe army trucks

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 00:03:31 PDT

Jim,

Just had another thought. You can check with your local drivers license
testing station. They should have a free handbook that will give you good
info about driving big trucks. Semi or straight truck the principles are
going to be the same for safe operation of the vehicle.

In Texas the book is titled TEXAS COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVERS
HANDBOOK and here's the best part--- It's FREE for the asking.from our
Dep't of Public Safety. I'm sure you state will have something similar.
The handbook is used for folks who are preparing for their class A CDL.

Good luck,

Frank Cox
USAF, 'Nam 1966
MVPA 14530