Re: [MV] unsafe army trucks

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 07:02:34 PDT

I don't want to renew the hate posts here so I'll simpy say "You better
look futher back to find the real reason why so many people are getting
killed in Military vehicles" "I'am of the opinion that the fault lies in
their parents, and maybe even their parents" I've said for a long long time
that "When dealing with anyone borned after 1959, you better take a second
look"

Sonny