Re: [MV] unsafe army trucks

From: C M Barber (cmbtowtoo@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 18:11:41 PDT

Toyota and Suzuki,Nissan yada,yada. Might have been figgered in too.
 After all, the USA gets lottsa tax money on those vehicles that cross
the Pacific to get here.
 Longshoremen make out good too. They also pay taxes on high salaries.
Best interest of thge USA is always the bottom line in decision making.
  Chuck cmbtow