News from Belarus.

From: Nikolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 23:01:19 PDT

    Hallo all.
    The tank of our club BT-7 participated in Parade of the Victory on 3-rd of July. The president of Byelorussia Lukashenko has handed the award hours for our director. It is a great honor to all of us, recognition of merits of our club. Director of our club already has a medal for restoration of tank BT-7 from the President of Russia Putin.
    We had disappointment, our club has not found a complete Tiger. We have found only a part of it. I have photos of this part Tiger I. I can send these photos to anyone curious.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno