Re: [MV] lifting an S-250

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 22:25:13 PDT

This thread has sparked a question of my own. Is there a kit to lift the
S250G Shelter up off the ground so that I can back my M884 pickup under
it? Something like pick up camper lifting outriggers? The dataplate on
the shelter shows using the lifting shackles and some type of over head
hoist or crane.

If there is a kit, does any list member have one to sell or know of a
dealer who might have one?

On Sunday, July 18, 2004, at 10:07 PM, Steve & Jeannie Keith wrote:

> OK, something rang a bell with me (light dawns over Marblehead...)
>
> I picked up an S-250 shelter (twice) for a friend to put it in and
> out of his USAF Dually Cheby M10nn (whatever) truck with
> Annie my CCKW-Schield-Bantam crane. I even have pix of this!

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
M886
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)