Re: [MV] lifting an S-250

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 14:11:37 PDT

If a front end loader or bulldozer is available dig a sloping ramp in front
of it so the Deuce cargo bed drops low enough to use comealongs from the
sides to slide it on. Once you get a few feet on the bed pull the truck
forward until the S-250 rests flat on the floor and then finish winching
using the comealong.
         Other option is hire a heavy duty 18 wheeler sized hydraulic
wrecker crane to lift and set it on would be the easiest route.

Jim