Re: [MV] lifting an S-250

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 12:02:35 PDT

Howdy Buzz,

Thanks for the suggestion. That would work fine. I can see using the
cribbing on the rear 2/3 of the shelter, or just forward of the balance
point, and then backing the truck under the rear 1/3 of the shelter. A
liberal amount of grease on the skids of the shelter and a couple of
friends could push the shelter into the bed.

I was hoping to find the military equivalent of the pickup camper screw
jack system to be able to mount and dismount the shelter relatively
quickly.

Mel