Re: [MV] Art's Air-O-Matic comments

From: Patrick J JANKOWIAK (patrick.jankowiak@st.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 09:09:57 PDT

Gentlemen,

I saw that article. I got the impression that the writer was promoting
the repowering service which happened to use a different method of power
steering. It was to some degree at the expense of the air-assisted method.

I have driven large trucks with manual steering and with hydraulic power
steering, as I am sure we all have. I have also purchased an air-o-matic
system which I will be installing shortly.

When I have finished it, maybe I could write up an article about
installing it, and how it feels to use it, compared to the other types
of steering. Does MV mag accept 1280x1024 digital images for article
pictures?

Patrick Jankowiak
SGT HQ19 MPC TXSG
NCOIC COMO, IASO