Tombstone Ammo Cans

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 10:07:45 PDT

Going through the process of getting oxygen and lpg to my sim-fire .50's on
the m16's quad turrett.
Looks like the tombstone cans will be the best location for my gas
cylinders, but I will need to remove the "guts" from the tops of two ammo
cans to make room for the 20CF oxygen bottles that i'm planning on using on
each side (will have approx 10CF per gun, which will not allow for too much
"action," but I don't see any way of getting more gas on the mount).

Anybody want/need the "guts?" Any advice on how to remove it without
damaging the can or the "guts?"

Anybody else have experience mounting gas-operated .50's on the quad-mount?
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be on vacation from Wed-Sun, so if you reply after 5PM CST today, I'll
be out until Monday.

- John Brian Seeling
  Alexandria, LA