Diamond T 969 A

From: WWIITrucks@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 19:16:09 PDT

I was replacing the transfer case seal to the front drive shaft today. When I removed the old seal, I saw the name on the seal was Simmerring. I know this truck was in Europe during WWII. The last rebuild the truck went through obviously was in Europe because there are metric bolts used. Does anyone know anything about Simmerring? I am hoping this will tell me where the truck ended up in Europe before coming back to the USA.

thanks,
Jeff