Parade display M1 Garand

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 22:26:07 PDT

FYI, I recently got to handle a replica M-1 Garand that is made of metal, rubber and plastic that I think would be a great rifle to use for parades and situations where real rifles either don't belong or are not welcome.. the metal on the rifles is a little chromy but at 89.95 its a lot cheaper that finding a real Garand to display.. I am part of an Honor Guard unit and we bought 2 to try them out.  They are close replicas for their price..
see the DrillAmerica rifle at:
http://www.paradestore.com/main_frame.asp?g=GDARIFLES

Jess Minton
Arlington, TX