Re: [MV] Mildocs site

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 23:15:41 PDT

I have another problem with Mildocs site. I received a email from PAYPAL
indicating that I had made a payment to Mildocs to renew my subscription. I
immediately filed a fraud claim with PAYPAL because Mildocs did not have the
publication that I wanted and I definitely did not renew. I received a reply
by email from PAYPAL in regards to my fraud complaint saying that when I
sent Mildocs my first payment by PAYPAL that I implied that I subscribed and
therefore the subscription was automatically renewed and payment sent when
Mildocs sent a request for money for a renewal. I asked the big question???
"How could money be sent and payment be made without my PASSWORD??? PAYPAL
furnished the password it seems for payment or made payment without a
password.

Well I still have not gotten this resolved because PAYPAL now wants me to
sign statements and mail them in and etc. I did not even get the choice of
choosing a Credit Card or Bank in their stealing of my money without a
password. I still don't know what I am going to do to resolve it and now
some of you are saying they have gone out of business maybe???

Floyd