Re: [MV] M35A2C dropside 2.5 ton for sale

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 23:58:14 PDT

Howdy Jim,

Now that you have me drooling all over my keyboard, how about doing the
right thing and posting this gentlemans NAME PHONE NUMBER AND LOCATION
so that I and zillions of other MVers can pester him with fists full of
Greenbacks?

Hu? Hu?
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
M886
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)